Monday, July 10, 2006

What it should look like

Yesterday, Eileen and I went to the waterslides, something I haven’t done in at least eight years. So, we packed up a cooler, slathered on the sunscreen and headed out to Super Aqua Club.

At one point, as we were waiting to get on one of the slides, I noticed a little girl standing in an adjacent line, and I turned and said to Eileen, ‘don’t you ever wish you were seven again?’ to which she replied, ‘what, so I could wear a bikini with my tummy hanging out, and not have a care in the world?’

I think it sounds pretty good.

2 comments:

X said...

LOL, that would be too funny if we could do that now! Hmmm, some people still do....::shudder::

Heather said...

I think I still DO do that, unfortunately.
It's the chocolate. It's all about the chocolate....