Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Things that make me feel awkward #244

Checking out my own ass in the mirror beside the elevator in my building, coming to the depressing, yet decided conclusion that it has attained proportions of enormity that were previously beyond even my own belief, only to come to the sickening realization that my cute neighbour is in line for the elevator behind me, looking like he not only thinks I have a big bum too, but that I'm also vain beyond belief.

Dude. Not. Cool.

4 comments:

Arthur Willoughby said...

Or, more likely he was thinking "Too bad I already made my weekly trip to the butcher shop...because THIS is truly Grade A Prime."

Just a thought.

MontrealGurl said...

Amen Arthur!!!

But Heath, I truly sympathize... there's nothing worse than getting caught checking yourself out.

Hey, was it the Wine Opener guy? He IS cute!!

Heather said...

Aw....thanks guys.

Heather said...

Oh, and no. It wasn't wine opener guy.
Small blessings, MG. Small blessings.