Thursday, June 29, 2006

Weighing In

Reason #647 I love being a girl:

Last night, after a late night movie with a friend, I walked into my apartment, tossed down my keys, and grabbed the one remaining chocolate cupcake I had wrapped up in tinfoil on my counter.

Then, as any slightly weight-conscious woman would do, I proceeded to my bathroom scale. As I munched away, waiting for the verdict to flash its digital confirmation, a large wad of Duncan Hines creamy vanilla icing fell and landed squarely on my big toe.

What I weigh will remain between me, my scale and the cupcake. But let's suffice to say I need to stay away from anything chocolate for a while.

2 comments:

X said...

LOL!! that's classic! And hun, we don't count Canada Day celebrations in the chocolate thing :P

Heather said...

Judging by the amount of nacho bowl I scarfed down with you this weekend at 3 Amigos, I should probably extend my chocolate ban to include all things deep-fried, as well.
Oh ho, it ain't pretty...